New sort of post for all you readers out there that are interested. These will be semi-diary like entries that revolve around the music I’m listening to at that time. They may relate to a date, a specific event in my life, or even a specific genre. I’ll let you know.
These are, however, my more self-indulgent posts, so feel free to skip if you’re not interested.
I’ll also try my best to link the tracks up, so you can see how spectacular (or not) my music taste is.
- Massive Attack – Paradise Circus (Zed’s Dead Remix)
- Anna Calvi – Piece By Piece
- Reuben – Fall of The Bastille
- theset – Never Odd or Even
- The Paper Chase – Dying With Decent Music
- Slint – Washer
- Melvins – Honey Bucket
- Roger Alan Wade – If You’re Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough
- Jamie Lenman – If You Have To Ask You’ll Never Know
- Crosses – This Is A Trick
- (Damn) This Desert Air – Halo Around The Moon
- Blue Oyster Cult – I’m Burnin’ For You
- You Slut! – Roofio Shoots, Roofio Scores
- Ludvico Einaudi – Fly
- L’Orange – The Mad Writer feat. yU
- Mogwai – Christmas Steps
Just a few tracks that I’m really loving right now. There’s no real order, as I usually whack my music player/iPod on shuffle unless I’m listening to a full album.
I’ve been feeling really nostalgic for home times recently, which explains around a third of this playlist, the other stuff, like Slint or You Slut!, are bands or tunes that I’ve just got into listening to. Very late to the Slint party, as you can see.
I’ll be heading home for a few days, so along with this post, there are one or two more lined up, so I don’t have to worry about making rushed content or anything like that. Because this is totally not rushed. Really, I just want to see if I can relax a bit and not have to give myself tons of work to do while I’m at home. Being at home is time for sucking blood red wine from your parents and raiding the fridge like some scoundrel, not stressing over a computer screen for x, y, z, or any other letter. That being said, I’ll be around to over-watch how things are going here, I just don’t want to have to make any new content.
Music is fun!
This post looks a little dull, have a picture of a guy playing two pianos:
Speak soon kids x